In the last 30 years he has been committed to challenges in the post-merger integration of Brazilian companies and multinational corporations, involving cross-border and turnaround operations as well as the succession planning of family businesses.
• Bachelors degree in civil engineering from the Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFGRS) with an MBA from FGV-RJ.
• Partook in courses in international negotiation at UC Berkley, Theory and Tools of the Harvard Negotiation Project at Harvard University and E-Commerce at UC Irvine.
• Former CEO, Vice-President of Marketing/Sales/Engineering and director of domestic and international companies in the automotive, capital goods, technology, and construction segments.
• Board of directors member of several medium-sized companies, certified by IBGC.
• Acted in several M&A operations through Serfinan Consultoria Empresarial, Planner and JAQAR Corporate Strategy.
Lawyer with more than 30 years of experience in mergers and acquisitions; specialist in corporate and tax matters; serves as fiscal and management counsel for medium and large-sized companies. He is a member of Renck & Magrisso Advogados Associados. He has relevant experience in corporate matters related to medium and large family businesses.
Acted in the last few years as head of investments of the largest early stage venture capital company of South America. He is an active board of directors member, mentor and consultant of tech companies. In the last 15 years he’s been committed to participating and structuring small and medium-sized businesses. Resides in Tampa/FL and is focused on business opportunities for Brazilian companies.
Acted in several M&A operations in the health market and today he is a start-up investor in the same segment (BR Surgery and TNH Health). In the last 20 years he has been committed to the development of the national health market, working in companies such as DASA, the country's largest diagnostic laboratory, and the Santa Paula Hospital, which stands out in the field of Oncology in São Paulo.
Executive Director for 30+ years in multinational corporations such as Intel, HP and Dell and Vice-president of HT Micron Semicondutores during its construction and implementation. Also acted as director of management software companies Baan and Datasul. Created WaytoGrow to promote growth in companies of the digital economics sector and is a mentor and associate to four start-ups.
He started his career at BankBoston. He worked in the Corporate Finance area of ABN AMRO, having worked in different sectors such as services, media and non-durable goods industries, to name a few. At Banco Santos and MS&D Partners, he developed a business in the Capital Market segment, focused on middle market companies, such as Lupatech, CPM, Mundial and Predileto Alimentos, among others. He led the process of securitization of receivables (CRI - Real Estate Receivables Certificate) of the World Trade Center complex - SP (Shopping D&D, Sheraton Hotel and WTC Tower).